Friday 29 September 2017

Using headphone jack in a Computer Screen

Operating System

Other

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

BenQ GW2470H - LED monitor - Full HD (1080p) - 23.8"

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

So I have this screen. I use it for Playing PS4. It doesn't have a speaker built in but it does have a headphone jack. I also have a small bluetooth speaker which has some sort of audio jack. If I buy the right connector can I connect these 2 devices and if yes what should I be buying?

When this issue began

Recurring issue

No

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

No

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Nothing

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

Nothing



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 03:01AM by Danjiks88 http://ift.tt/2xFaf5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment