Saturday 30 September 2017

Two motherboards/cpus, multiple issues

Let's start with the first one:

Motherboard - MSI 880GM-e41

CPU - AMD Athlon II X3 445

Here's the POST screen

When I try to install or boot into windows 10, it either hangs or gives me error codes like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or ACPI Bios Error. It gives me three beeps like "Beep.......beep beep"

I've tested all my hardware into my working system and it works... harddrive, ram, PSU, graphics card, and I'm not too sure where to go after this.

Second issue:

Motherboard - ASUS M5a97 LE ver 2.0

CPU - FX8150

It doesn't post to make any beeps. Same as above, I've tried different setups to no avail. There's a green light on the motherboard that lights up when i turn it on, so it must get some power, but nothing happens. I'm suspecting either the motherboard or the chip is dead.



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 09:17PM by TheWajd http://ift.tt/2k9xhfo

No comments:

Post a Comment