Friday 29 September 2017

HELP!! Internet can't be detect yet I'm able to use.

Ever since that I updated my Windows 10 my Windows can't detect the internet connect.

I can't download on Windows store. I can't update my Steam I can't update my Antivirus

and my DellTechSupport isn't helping at all.

This is the list of error that I received.

  1. Error 0x8240248
  2. Steam needs to be online to be updated. (Steam)
  3. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (web proxy) is not responding
  4. Windows store cache error

Pretty much every application that was installed on my Computer can't be updated.

PS: My Windows is Legit. My Laptop is just brand new. My Antivirus is also legit..

PPS: I admit that I did that I downloaded pirated application before but that was it

Thanks whoever can answer. for those who tried thank you also. Help me.



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 06:46PM by EggsPancake http://ift.tt/2fxHIV6

No comments:

Post a Comment