Saturday 30 September 2017

Not enough CPU power connectors

So, I have two motherboards that I haven't been able to test because one of them requires a 8 pin + another 4 pin CPU power connector, and the other one requires two 8 pin CPU power connectors, but no power supply I have has those connectors. Both power supplies I have are semi-modular, and one is even 1050 watt, so if anything I thought that the 1050 watt power supply would have enough connectors, but it doesn't.

What should I do? Are there any extra cables I can buy to plug into the power supply since it's semi-modular? I've googled around the place and can't find any extra CPU power connectors you can buy, only cable extensions.



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 08:14PM by Retzayy http://ift.tt/2hDeDvK

No comments:

Post a Comment