Saturday 30 September 2017

Someone logged into my Facebook an hour ago on an iPad, I don't own an iPad. I clicked not my device and now I can't see the device and its IP anymore, but I'd like to have the IP to be able to track the person.

I was in the Logged in Devices page and saw an iPad with an unknown local IP address that logged in to my account on Safari an hour ago. I'm home alone and I've never logged into an iPad and don't own one. I clicked "not my device" and Facebook took me to a security page to change my password. But when I went back to the logged in devices, the iPad was gone from the list of devices, and so the IP is gone too. I need the IP.

The only thing I think this might be is that I just started a new job and have logged into Facebook on my work laptop, and the IT guy is an administrator on that laptop and could've installed something like a keylogger. The IP was from my country and I have a difficult password. So if I had the IP I could tie it to him or someone else, but now all the information is gone.

I was having an incredibly personal argument with my boyfriend when this happened, discussing incredibly personal and embarrassing problems. If there's someone at work who saw these messages I have to know.

Is there a way somewhere else on the site to view login history?



Submitted October 01, 2017 at 04:42AM by fbacctlogin http://ift.tt/2fGVIzB

No comments:

Post a Comment