Saturday 30 September 2017

How do I get back my copy of Windows 10 via bootcamp? Files are fine

I recently made this post. I have a 2015 Macbook Pro with Sierra Installed, and Windows 10 running with Bootcamp.

As seen in the linked post, I made a 10GB exFAT partition on the SSD for sharing files between the OS's. I can move files from Windows to macOS but not the other way around. I then got a boot error while running Windows 10 for the first time after making the new partition.

I was able to drag and drop files that I needed to backup to my Sierra desktop. At this point I don't need any files from Windows, I just want my copy of Windows 10 back so I can try it again. Anyone know how I can save my copy?



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 10:09PM by Kingofawesome13 http://ift.tt/2x59PB9

No comments:

Post a Comment