Friday 29 September 2017

Google Chrome Cookie gstatic.com prevents cookies being deleted and keeps creating more cookies.

I have recently discovered while trying to remove cookies that when I do and proceed to relaunch chrome, none of them have been deleted. If however I do it multiple times, it removes all of the cookies except 3 or so, one of which is this 'gstatic.com' and a few just named 'google.com' channel 1-3. These cookies, quite obviously malware/adware go on to spam a tonne of new cookies to random pages I have never heard of. I have deleted all of chrome's files, removing all bookmarks and everything. Ran Adware cleaning software, antivirus scans the works... but nothing seems to remove this gstatic.com which will then persist after each browsing session and spam more cookies which is annoying me to no end. Any advice/help would be welcome. Thank you.



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 03:40AM by TheLopinto http://ift.tt/2x2tl6c

No comments:

Post a Comment