The latest AI news we announced in September 2026
Here are Google’s latest AI updates from September 2026 by Blog Team via News from Google
I've had this External HDD for quite some time now without any setbacks but just now as I've tried to solve an issue regarding a change of file type in one of the partitions in the drive (which i successfully did) my laptop can't detect my External HDD anymore, not even Disk Management can detect it. I've tried (a) plugging it to another computer (which got detected) (b) plugging my Flash Drive and my USB type keyboard in the same USB port (ports work fine) and (c) plugging it in another USB port (didn't work)
P.S. please don't suggest to format my HDD since there's a lot of files here and i don't have anywhere else to create a back up of
Thank you :3
Comments
Post a Comment