Saturday 30 September 2017

Dell Inspirion 7447 can't detect external HDD (WD My Passport 1TB)

I've had this External HDD for quite some time now without any setbacks but just now as I've tried to solve an issue regarding a change of file type in one of the partitions in the drive (which i successfully did) my laptop can't detect my External HDD anymore, not even Disk Management can detect it. I've tried (a) plugging it to another computer (which got detected) (b) plugging my Flash Drive and my USB type keyboard in the same USB port (ports work fine) and (c) plugging it in another USB port (didn't work)

P.S. please don't suggest to format my HDD since there's a lot of files here and i don't have anywhere else to create a back up of

Thank you :3



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 10:07PM by MJ_Dragoon http://ift.tt/2xO1Ige

No comments:

Post a Comment