Saturday 30 September 2017

Two finger scrolling on Dell XPS 15 puts display to sleep

Hey guys,

I have the most mind-boggling problem to share with you. I recently purchased a Dell XPS 15, and for some strange reason, when I scroll up/down on the touchpad OR on the touch-screen, the display goes black.

I'm not entirely sure if it's putting the computer to sleep or just blanking the display.

It will go to sleep on a two fingered swipe up OR down, and will wake up to any normal keypress or swiping.

I've done some googling, and I just can't seem to find a solution. I tried examining the advanced power options and I don't see any commands related to a touchpad, and I don't have any fancy touchpad macro software running either.

Any help would be appreciated!



Submitted October 01, 2017 at 03:10AM by ubsam http://ift.tt/2x5wUnA

No comments:

Post a Comment