Friday 29 September 2017

Inaccessible boot device windows 10

So, where to start, I was playing HoTs, talking to my friends using Battle nets voice chat when the voice chat and launcher for battlenet crashed and whenever i tried to launch it again, it would just instantly crash, however i was still in the game so i finished the game and decided to try and fix the issue to no luck, so i decided to download Multi-Mc to play modded minecraft when i realized that i needed to install java, but whenever i tried to download it, nothing would happen and no pop up happened to allow me to install it. I figured the issues were connected in some way, and usually a quick restart of the pc would fix it, so i restart my pc, and boom, blue screen of death every start-up with the error inaccessible boot device. I have tried taking out my hard-drive and plugging it back in, and to no luck, still blue screen. Any one have any tips or can tell me if my hard drive went? Thanks



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 08:20AM by Qwurp http://ift.tt/2x48xX4

No comments:

Post a Comment