Saturday 30 September 2017

ONLY my Computer(PC) is having this issue. Constantly disconnecting and reconnecting from the internet.

So, title. Desperate as I can get almost no work done whatsoever. I'm almost positive it's not my router. Every other device in the house works fine. I tried restarting my router, that still failed to fix it. I tried to have a network adapter not be turned of to save power, I'm stuck. I did have a little nick on my antivirus a little bit ago, but I scanned and quarantined and deleted that easily enough. I can't see that being the problem, but the internet issue started soon after. Thanks so much. Please do try to help in anyway, I'll be mighty grateful!!!



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 09:33PM by SpikedRMaxedLOL http://ift.tt/2g0kveE

No comments:

Post a Comment