Saturday 30 September 2017

Certificate installation problems

So I have a wildcard cert for my corp email system which is a hybrid o365 system. Recently to complete our hybrid buildout we brought online a new 2016 server with exchange 2016.

Apparently this through Microsoft's infinite wisdom the system immediately got promoted to the primary server so threw up certificate errors. I got it redirected to the point where it is no longer the primary routing for email. Now though I am trying to get the cert installed on the server. I have been able to get the cert downloaded and imported but the private key will not associate with it. It does not show that there is a private key and I have the private key seperate from it. when I downloaded it from GoDaddy it did not bring the private key with it.

I have tried multiple ways of importing or adding a key to the cert Basically I am trying to figure out if I am doing it wrong somehow or if I am likely just going to need to replace the certificate.



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 07:38PM by gaventar http://ift.tt/2fy76do

No comments:

Post a Comment