The latest AI news we announced in September 2026
Here are Google’s latest AI updates from September 2026 by Blog Team via News from Google
Thank you in advance for the help.
I recently built a new PC and it worked fine for several days. I recently got a BSoD with the error "kmode exception not handled" and now it won't turn on. When I attempt to turn it on all the fans will spin but no power is going to the keyboard or the monitor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. First time posting here so let me know if there is anything else I need to share.
Specs:
OS: Windows 10
CPU: 8th Gen Core i5-8400
MB: ASUS TUF Z370 Pro
VC: GTX 1070
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
PS: EVGA 750 GQ
EDIT: Tried resetting cmos, switching ram around and completely draining the power all to no avail.
Comments
Post a Comment