Wednesday 28 February 2018

Can't install Steam games on SSD.

Hello fellow redditors, I am having a very weird problem that I can't seem to find the solution to. Whenever I try to install any game from steam onto my SSD, it will always give me this error, but I can install other games from other drms like Uplay or GOG without a problem, I just can't install any games onto the SSD through Steam.

I have already tried running it as an Adminstartor, and I gave myself full control over the SSD, my SSD is also my boot drive. These were suggestions that worked for other people, but not for me.

I can also install games onto my hard drive through steam without a problem, just not to the SSD. I bought the SSD with the purpose of putting my games on it and I've never been able to do that, lol.

These are my specs



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 09:09PM by 0xRipperx0 http://ift.tt/2HRICsr

No comments:

Post a Comment