The latest AI news we announced in September 2026
Here are Google’s latest AI updates from September 2026 by Blog Team via News from Google
Asus P5QL, Socket 775 board with no on-board video. I've tried a few different old GPUs, both Asus & Nvidia, problem occurs with all cards, IIRC. To fix I just pull the CMOS battery, but a long-term fix eludes me. None of my BIOS settings regard the video so I don't know why going back to the default is required to make it work again, but that is the biggest clue I have.
It's a 9 year old machine and therefore ripe for an upgrade but with an SSD and 8GB RAM it runs Win10 plenty fast for browser-based apps which is all it does, so I'd rather not spend the money if I can help it.
Thanks in advance for any insight or experiences to share.
Comments
Post a Comment