Google's AI ranks #1 for predicting flu hospitalizations.
Google’s science AI model was the best at forecasting flu-related hospital admissions, the Centers for Disease Control announced. by Zahra Shamsi via News from Google
I was browsing Google Images for an image/quote to use for a PowerPoint when I clicked on an image and it gave me a red screen saying something about possible malware on that site and had the option of "go back to safety" which I clicked. I've never had this happen and I'm a little confused. I didn't download any picture but I'd still like to know (1) What was that? (2) Do I need to be worried? I use a 2015 MacBook Air 11", and I've looked around to see if I can find an answer but I couldn't really find anything, and my tech support guy isn't answering my calls. I'm just a little freaked out as I've never had this happen
Comments
Post a Comment