Tuesday 27 February 2018

How can I mirror a phone screen to a touch monitor and still be able to use a bluetooth lock?

My situation is this:

I need to either emulate, mirror or link a phone to a 55" touch screen monitor (not yet purchased). The touch screen monitor needs to be able to access an application that involves Bluetooth devices (like home locks), so the user experience would go like this: I walk up to the large touch monitor, click the app, sign in, then lock/unlock a bluetooth lock. Basically like an absurdly oversized phone.

I'm looking for recommendations on how to pull this off such as what types of connectors, specific requirements for the 55" monitor, and other peripheral devices i.e. phone/laptop, I would need. Cost is a non-issue, and I would greatly appreciate any and all help provided!!

Thanks!



Submitted February 27, 2018 at 11:16PM by Coffeepotlove http://ift.tt/2ovEkix

No comments:

Post a Comment