Tuesday 27 February 2018

Problems with a particular computer/display pairing.

Computer: Dell Lattitude 7480
Display Driver: Intel HD Graphics 630
Display: Vizio E60-E3

I'm having a problem with one particular computer refusing to display on one particular display through HDMI. The computer has no issue with other displays I've tried. Other computers have no issue with this particular display.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics driver. I've tried a number of different inputs and cables. I've messed around with resolution and refresh rate settings. I've switched between Duplicate, Extend, PC Screen Only, and Second Display Only modes to no avail. Nothing seems to cause this display to work for this computer.

The computer actually recognizes that it is connected to the display. It shows the correct native resolution and everything. The display itself, however, says that there is no input.

If you have any ideas, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks.



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 01:20AM by ryguyrun http://ift.tt/2FByT93

No comments:

Post a Comment