Wednesday 28 February 2018

Recommendations for a new email service.

Hi everyone, I apologize if this isn't the right sub. Anyway, I'm looking to make a new email account, and I was wondering if anyone would have any recommendations for the best service. I currently use aol for my main, and it sucks. Half the time it crashes when I try to load it, it's full of ads, it filters good emails I want to get into spam, but leaves emails from addresses I delete all the time in my main mailbox. I was spoofed twice, and now the final straw is that I am trying to change my password. It won't accept my security questions, and the phone number I found to call for help requires a credit card number. I sent an email to their help desk, the message I got said I will hear back within 24 hours, but now it's been days. For a simple password reset.

I was thinking gmail, but I'm not entirely sure I like that you can't full screen the compose window. Plus both my undergrad and grad school emails were gmail, and I have an old account with them for something else, so it'd get confusing having four mailboxes for my gmail.

I use outlook for work, and it's honestly my favorite. Is there any free service that's like that?



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 08:19PM by smmstv http://ift.tt/2CPacCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment