Wednesday 28 February 2018

Please, help me figure out the cause of all this BSoDs

Hey everyone thanks for stoping by! Here's my problem... About 3 months ago, I've started having random BSoDs while playing games, browing internet, talking on Discord, etc, it always seems to happen when I try to run something that requires the use of my GPU, more than one time I have seen my screen go black for a few seconds, and then get the "AMD display driver has stopped working, but has been recovered". All of this gets me to believe that my GPU is fauty, I've tried updating Windows, updating my all of my drivers, formating my harddrive, running Memtest to see if Ram was at fault, cleaning my hardware, etc... But nothing works, some days I can go the entire day without a singles bsod, playing some really GPU heavy games, but other days (Like today) I can't even open Youtube without getting a BSoD. I've been saving all of my Minidumps to see if anyone can help me figure this thing out, I'm really thinking on buying a new GPU, but they are really expensive in the country I am in, so this is not something that I can just buy like nothing and see if that solves the problem, I really need to be sure that I am buying the right thing, thank you for your time! Below I will leave my pc specs, and a link to my GDrive with a Rar of my minidumps.

OS: Win7 Ram: 8GB Mother: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Cpu: Amd FX 6300 Six Core Gpu: AMD 7850 Radeon Windforce PSU: Evga 600b

Minidumps:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jwBu2CiYDyPMnvR9YPIERoz13p55y0Ob/view?usp=sharing



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 12:40PM by gerkpo12 http://ift.tt/2oDQF3d

No comments:

Post a Comment