Wednesday 28 February 2018

I am experiencing some very odd keyboard language issues.

I have a Corsair K70 Lux RGB Mechanical keyboard (UK Layout). It has always worked fine for me, but recently I have been having some issues with the keyboard language settings. I do not know if the problem is hardware or software related (although I would assume software). Any help would be very much appreciated

Outline of problem:

When I restart my PC the keyboard works fine, all the keys are in the proper place. However, after a few hours of my PC being on I will suddenly notice that the language has switched and the keyboard acts as if it is a US layout. When I check in the windows settings, it states that UK layout is still the setting, and when I look in the corsair utility the UK layout is still selected. However the keyboard continues to behave as if it is a US board. The only fix I can find is to restart my PC and it is not a permanent fix.



Submitted March 01, 2018 at 02:17AM by HydraHead9 http://ift.tt/2F3fQTP

No comments:

Post a Comment