Tuesday 27 February 2018

Battery health?

I’m kinda new to the whole Reddit thing and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this question but it’s tech, isn’t it:

I’ve been looking around for quite some time on internet now for the best way to keep your (lithium ion) battery healthy

Should I drain it to 0% and 100% every time? (So the battery ‘knows’ it’s full and empty position so it doesn’t shut off midway?)

Should I let it be charged to 100% all day? (So it’ll have less cycles) Only from 20% to 80%? (So there is less stress on the battery?)

Everyone is saying something different. I’d like a clear answer please because (ofcourse) I want the battery to last as long as possible and since I use my phone multiple hours a day (8 or even more) it would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 02:57AM by Klatty http://ift.tt/2HRYgE4

No comments:

Post a Comment