Wednesday 28 February 2018

Secondary HDD suddenly not recognised anymore

It started happening a few days ago when all files from the HDD started showing up as dead shortcuts on my desktop. The first time I solved the problem by unplugging the hard drive, plugging it back in and restarting, but the second time this didnt work.

Heres what I know:

  • You can still boot the PC up no problem, the only difference is the missing Drive in the HDD section of Windows 7

  • You can recognise the problem will occur as soon as you boot the PC. Booting is stuck for AGES on the screen with the windows logo. This has happened every time the problem occured.

  • I'm not exactly sure why, but some System functions dont work either. I've tried opening disk management, only to be greeted by the error message: "The Path doesnt exist".

This is my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SafroAmurai/saved/pmrwrH

Hope anyone can help,

Thank you



Submitted March 01, 2018 at 12:50AM by SafroAmurai http://ift.tt/2F8Ljrb

No comments:

Post a Comment