Wednesday 28 February 2018

I can't use my keyboard and mouse

So this has been happening alot and i've asked help in reddit because apperantly it was Google Chrome causing this bug (and it was) so people told me to remove it. So i removed it and the bug got fixed. Until i updated my graphic card driver and guess what? The bug started happening again! YAY!! I'm getting sick of this shit considering i can't update my drivers and can't use Chrome. I don't know what the fuck to do cuz when the bug happend the first time, i didn't download anything new and i still haven't. Basically my PC keeps fucking himself over and over for no reason.

The graphics card driver update is called : 'NVDIA Graphic Driverupdate 391.01 391.01'

Look i'm sorry for the rough language but i'm getting sick of this.



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 08:27PM by BJKcem7 http://ift.tt/2F2D68o

No comments:

Post a Comment