Tuesday 27 February 2018

Something is blocking me

Hello, I was having some issues with connecting to websites. I was wanting to download some RATs for testing on my own VMs and house usage. I asked a subreddit to guide me on whether a website (rekings.com) was safe to download from and if the RATs on it where good. I was advised to do it on a VM, so I did so. I went on to my VM and went on to the website, to its download page, and I clicked on the RAT software download and for some reason it was taking a long time to load. After a some seconds, I got a connection refused message, so I tried a different software on the same website and still the connection was refused. So I decided to try and completely different website and software, and it still wasnt working with the connection refused or the page didnt load thing. This got me suspicious, so I went on a normal download for Tunnel bear VPN and it worked. Im worried about this. It could not have been my internet provider as they usually display an image and warning about a virus on the page. Anybody know who or what this could be?



Submitted February 27, 2018 at 09:17PM by Omnistick http://ift.tt/2GQP0Pt

No comments:

Post a Comment