Wednesday 28 February 2018

What security software should I have on a business computer?

My dad, who's 72, runs a shop and was (until now) almost completely against technology. Due to some new law issues, we are required to have a computer which will be used by a few employees. Since he doesn't understand anything about that, I'm handling most of it, but as many other employees will be using it, I'm afraid someone might mess things up. What are some vital programs and/or configurations I should have to make sure they don't do anything stupid? Also what can I do to restrict their access to social networks like Facebook or Twitter?

It has Windows 7 and medium/low specs.

Edit: Forgot to mention we are a really small business (5 employees) and therefore can not afford high priced software, I'm looking for something preferably free or at least cheap.



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 06:21PM by Makanet http://ift.tt/2oE3ACa

No comments:

Post a Comment