Wednesday 28 February 2018

Looking for a unstable Wi-Fi solution

Hello, I had to move to another apartment. I'm a student living far from home. Since the owner of this apartment is also the owner of the apartment above, I have to share the wifi with more 5 people. I spoke with the owner and he said that making hole between the apartments is completely out of question. My bedroom is separated from the room (beneath the modem) with a wall. The thing is: - I can have "2 sticks" out of 4 of connection - when I try to play I can get sometimes stable connection, but after some seconds, instability comes after me.

Taking in consideration I can't use my lan cable :'(, is there another solution for me? That I didn't think of? (I just arrived, I wasnt planning to move soo soon after getting here....)

As far as I hear, a second modded (connected by wifi) creates eco, wich is good to extend wifi, but not to play with.



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 04:30PM by DarkMaster06 http://ift.tt/2CqhDVd

No comments:

Post a Comment