Tuesday 27 February 2018

NVIDIA - Choppy video playback and gaming microstutter

Hello, I have a small problem that suddenly appeared with my video and game and I have no idea why.

When I play video on youtube, skip to some part or click on different tab and return back, sometimes the screen freezes, audio is fine, then it sometimes catches up after a while and looks like something out of the brokengifs subreddit. Same with 360° videos, they look very choppy, much more when moving the screen. With games, even tho I don't play many, Rainbow 6 Siege has around 45 fps and stutters when moving with mouse and drops fps unless set on above normal priority in the task manager, then it gets over 60 and doesn't stutter, altho sometimes the game freezes for a second altogether, which sucks, because it used to be buttery smooth.

My GPU is GTX 1050 Ti.

I tried to update the drivers, looked for help online but nothing seems to fix the problem. If anyone knows any solution to this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 02:16AM by SpeedyCZ http://ift.tt/2os9cAs

No comments:

Post a Comment