Wednesday 28 February 2018

Testing hardware (screen condition/ connection in particular) on a Samsung Galaxy S6.

I'm thinking of buying a Galaxy S6 second hand. The seller has informed me the screen 'goes to black sometimes' and 'the screen flickers sometimes'

The phone has recently been fitted with a new battery by a "technician". I think there may be a bad connection between the board and the screen or maybe the screen is defective.

Is there a way of testing the hardware, in particular the connection, without opening up the phone?

I have read about the *#0# code but this doesn't allow for checking of connections I think.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 01, 2018 at 01:04AM by TembaHisArmsShrugged http://ift.tt/2F8LdzP

No comments:

Post a Comment