Tuesday 27 February 2018

"Program stopped working" popup... but it still works?

Hi!

Since a couple of months I have this strange problem, that my Win 10 PC x64 starts to pop up messages, which say that program X stopped working. They have no connection to each other ( like browser.exe, blizzard helper. exe, some telemetry data thingies from nvidia, etc) but that they are all x86 Applications.

The strange part is, even though it says, it stopped working, it still works perfectly fine. It just displays this annoying message i have to click away, which appears around every 20 minutes. So thats why I haven't reinstalled windows (yet).

I tried to find the reason by creating dump files, but I couldn't find the root of the problem (also, I am not that experienced with Windows error analysis). The only thing I found out, is that they are all x86 programs. I also didnt find any real solutions googling.

Thanks :)



Submitted February 27, 2018 at 05:39PM by Rubanski http://ift.tt/2GOqGNU

No comments:

Post a Comment