Tuesday 27 February 2018

Keyboard and Mouse work in BIOS but not windows 10?

I've had this problem happen once before and i thought nothing of it. The keyboard and mouse work perfectly fine in other computers.

The motherboard is an msi h81m-p33

Basically, I left my computer unplugged for a while when I was on vacation. I came back and booted it up, the keyboard lights came on perfectly fine and so does the mouse light. The when the computer gets past the BIOS screen and into the windows screen the mouse and keyboard lights go dark and are no longer recognized..

This is extremely frustrating especially since I can't even get into my computer to do anything.

Any ideas? : /

EDIT: Someone reccomended changing my boot from UEFI + LEGACY to just regular UEFI I'll try it when I get back to the machine can anyone tell me what this does?



Submitted February 27, 2018 at 10:36AM by Quaranges http://ift.tt/2F5ra5f

No comments:

Post a Comment