Wednesday 28 February 2018

Device to stream films from my phone to my tv.

Hi so I’ve recently moved into a new apartment and haven’t got my internet set up and it’ll be a while before I do. I have unlimited data on my phone contract and was wondering if there was a relatively affordable device that I could get for my tv that would allow me to stream what’s playing on my phone or just project/mirror what on my phone to my tv (both would be great) or a good app that would allow me to do it via my phone. I apologise if my terminology isn’t that great. My phone is an iPhone X and my tv is a bush 3d tv that’s a few years old, it supports streaming from pc’s/laptops via programs like Serviio but not from my phone. Thanks in advance.



Submitted March 01, 2018 at 03:29AM by theshardunique http://ift.tt/2F5tsOg

No comments:

Post a Comment