Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
Hi so I’ve recently moved into a new apartment and haven’t got my internet set up and it’ll be a while before I do. I have unlimited data on my phone contract and was wondering if there was a relatively affordable device that I could get for my tv that would allow me to stream what’s playing on my phone or just project/mirror what on my phone to my tv (both would be great) or a good app that would allow me to do it via my phone. I apologise if my terminology isn’t that great. My phone is an iPhone X and my tv is a bush 3d tv that’s a few years old, it supports streaming from pc’s/laptops via programs like Serviio but not from my phone. Thanks in advance.
Comments
Post a Comment