Thursday 31 August 2017

Wan ip resets whenever i tourn off my pc

Hello i have problem with my wifi connection. Im using mobile internet throught usb insteed throught router so i can see how much gb per month i downloaded with a program included and thats why my network is WAN. And here is my problem ever since i updated my pc to windows 10. Everytime i tourn off pc my wan settings resets which means my wifi doesnt work. What i have to do is manually disable sharing in network settings and then allow my network to share again. Then go to my router and renew WAN ip etc. I never had this problem on windows 8 or 7 maby if i disconnected the mobile internet from usb. Is there any fix for this?



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 05:41PM by Evsthebaws http://ift.tt/2wKL7tU

No comments:

Post a Comment