Thursday 31 August 2017

Google Calendar sync issue

I plan on using Google Calendar on both my desktop and my mobile phone more regularly, so I went ahead and started importing all of my events and appointments I could possibly think of to it. Everything went smoothly untill I tried importing my Facebook events to my personal Google Calendar. I succesfully included the URL Facebook provided to my ''other calendars'' tab and every event does indeed show up on my desktop Calendar, but for some reason the app has not synced with my desktop (yet?), meaning that none of my Facebook events appear on my phone. Interestingly enough I cannot even find the ''other calendars'' tab on my phone at all. Downloading the latest updated version of the app didn't fix it. Does anyone know what's going on?



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 07:14PM by aForeigner http://ift.tt/2grwmp8

No comments:

Post a Comment