Wednesday 30 August 2017

Games lag after every reboot unless I manually update driver to the exact same driver?

I use Win10 and for some reason since the last windows update whenever I boot my windows and go to game I have horrible framerate issues. Someone suggested that with AMD (radeon rx 580 8gb gaming) that after every windows update he has to upgrade his driver manually.

For me though if I dont go and do this after every boot my games studder and lag. Once I do it, my games run perfectly. I checked the driver version after the boot and its the exact one I "update" to manually.

Ive also tried getting Guru3d DDU to remove my drivers completely, booted to safe mode, then reinstalled the newest driver for my video card, reboot again and it's still doing the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated. It just takes a minute to manually go update after every boot, but I'd rather not have to do this.



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 08:55PM by radrico http://ift.tt/2xy9GaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment