Thursday 31 August 2017

I just got my first BSOD for the first time, what do i do ?

Hey guys, posting from my phone because my pc just committed sudoku while I was playing destiny 2 beta while listening to a stream in the background. Everything was working fine until the game + stream sound froze and went to blue screen. It gives me the error "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and its been stuck at 10% for about a half an hour and quite frankly, I want to join it. This might not be related but my pc resets like every 5 hours or so on its own every day until I open it and push the wires connected to my mobo deeper. It then stops for about 1-2 weeks, only to then restart the cycle.

Specs: GTX 1060 from msi (6gb) i7 6700k at 4.0Hz EVGA power supply Enthoo pro m evolve case 1TB SSD Z-170gaming Mobo 16GBs Patriot RAM (2 8Gb sticks)

Any help is greatly appreciated!!



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 01:51PM by NOSHORTSNICK http://ift.tt/2vHSe2s

No comments:

Post a Comment