Thursday 31 August 2017

Active Directory Rights Management Help

Hi, I'm trying to set up ADRMS for a customer so I'm trying to test it on a virtual domain, I've tried on two different domains, one in VMWare and one in Hyper V and both times I hit the same error.

I set up Server 2012, set it up as a DC and add the ADRMS service.

I set up a W10 client, added to the domain installed office.

I've followed the general microsoft instructions including ensuring that;

My users have an email address in their AD account

Ive added rms.hope.local and also http://rms.hope.local into the clients intranet area in internet options

Ive enabled anonymous authentication for license and service locator.asmx in IIS

Enabled allow exporting in the 'specify templates fie location' that location exists, and can be access by all staff

When I open excel or what ever on my client and I attempt to protect my document with rights management, I get;

"Sorry. something went wrong with opening Information Rights Management protected content. The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting bla bla bla" I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could shed some light on this. Thanks



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 04:11PM by TheYellowBastard http://ift.tt/2vLvVIw

No comments:

Post a Comment