Thursday 31 August 2017

Computer will no longer boot after shutting it down

All of a sudden just yesterday night i shutdown my pc before going to bed but none of the leds that always turn off in my pc turn off and also the pc was still running after shutdown. I gave it a minute or so and it would not shutdown so i flicked the switch on the back of the psu and it turned off. Next day today it wont turn on. I unplugged and replugged the power cable in and out and it turned on. I then had to restart my pc to go into the bios and test somethings but the pc would not restart and it had the same problem as yesterday. I then tried all the methods i tried to get my pc to work today and it would not work. I then try taking out the cmos battery and it worked. I was then using my pc as usual and i needed to go to the store forgetting that if i turn my pc off it will not turn back on so i turn it off and then realize my mistake. I try turning it back on and nothing. I then try jump starting the pc to see if the psu was bad even though all the motherboard leds were on and the jump test was good even with my cable mod 24 pin as extension cable that i use but it still wont turn on. Any fixes?



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 04:37AM by Flarpes http://ift.tt/2wmJzoT

No comments:

Post a Comment