Thursday 31 August 2017

Networks adapter doesn't start with windows.

I use intel mainboard DH61WW on which there is an intel 82579v network adapter. I use win7 64 bit. On every cold start (not restart) the device show up with an exclaimation mark and have to be disable and re-enable for it to work. I tried each of the following separately: reinstall window, disable power saving of the device, update driver, rollback driver, install NVM Update Utility for Intel® 82579V. None works, this happen after one power outage, it also cause my ps/2 port to fucked up which i replace with an usb keyboard. The only solution left for me is to flash bios but i am an amateur and from what i gather on the internet if you can seriously fuck shit up if you flash bios incorrectly and since the PC still work fine except that you have to restart the network adapter every times, i really hesitate to flash the bios. Any other suggestion to fix this.

Edit: i am not sure if this is the correct sub to ask about this, if not please suggest one for me.



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 03:53PM by phuctran http://ift.tt/2vLUHZ0

No comments:

Post a Comment