Thursday 31 August 2017

My TV stopped getting sound from my PC. Hooked up via HDMI.

Recently I moved my bedroom downstairs to another room that had a TV. I bought an HDMI-to-HDMI cable so I could play games from my PC on my TV. I decided to watch a movie through my PC one night. The next day I wake up, go to work, and come home to play a game only to find that my PC is no longer sending sound to my TV. The picture is just fine, I just wasn't getting sound the day after I watched a movie through the TV speakers.

On my PC I have a dual monitor set up and swap out my monitor that uses HDMI and my TV a lot because my graphics card only has one HDMI slot. I have uninstalled my TV through the device manager, restarted my PC, and restarted my TV. I just don't know what could be causing it. I don't need the sound, as I do have headphones, but sound out of the TV can be a nice luxury.



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 05:41PM by SuperDropDash http://ift.tt/2wqmdx1

No comments:

Post a Comment