Making AI training available to UK and Ireland educators
Google's AI tools aim to help educators achieve their teaching goals and provide students with personalized learning experiences. by Fiona Law via News from Google
I'm from the UK but I live in the Middle East. It's a real pain sometimes trying to access my UK-based services from a Middle Eastern IP address and so I've taken some steps to hide my location but somehow websites know...!?
This is everything I can think of...
Yet somehow Facebook always loads in Arabic (until I log in). And Google always loads in Arabic (https://www.google.ae). If I go to http://ift.tt/2rO9th4 it thinks that I am located in Dubai (I am not in Dubai but it is suspiciously close to my location).
I understand it's possible for websites to detect that a proxy is being used, but loading pages in Arabic seems to suggest that other information is being leaked somehow.
Any ideas?
Comments
Post a Comment