Thursday 31 August 2017

Help With Slow Samsung N220 Notebook

Hello everyone,

Im looking for help speeding up my Samsung N220 notebook, I know its not exactly a Ferrari. It's got 1 gig of RAM and a intel atom 1.66Ghz processor and is running windows 7 starter.

So far i have cleared and reloaded the OS, Uninstalled any programs that i didn't require, set only the bare minimum programs to boot on startup and used CCleaner to get rid of any unneeded memory.

I have also run scans with Microsoft security essentials, Avast and Malwarebytes and only found some adware which i removed.

Like i said i know its not a very powerful little notebook, I dont use it to store any media and only really use it to surf the net. despite all this I feel its running much slower than it should.

Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated!



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 04:14PM by Unrealmcoy http://ift.tt/2elqaL7

No comments:

Post a Comment