September Pixel Drop: New Pixel VIP updates, Pixel Watch features, and more
Our September Pixel Drop is here with an updated Pixel VIP widget, expanded chat Scam Detection, and more. by via News from Google
I have a WD MyPassport 0748 1 TB External HDD, which earlier turned filesystem to RAW, however i was able to recover data and format it back to NTFS using EaseUS Utilities.
Now, after a while, it went back to RAW, and whatever i did earlier, doesn't work anymore. I'm unable to format it either. Now when i connect it back to PC, it takes about 60+ seconds to show up as a drive in 'This PC'.
Here's what I tried and what it resulted into:
I have no idea what to do next. Is my HDD completely fried or is there any way to get it working ? I've already lost all data on it so that doesn't matter anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment