Introducing Playground: Create and play custom games
Playground is a new experimental gaming platform that lets you create, play, and share custom games. by Maryam KarimzadehganAI Innovation + Research via News from Google
I have a WD MyPassport 0748 1 TB External HDD, which earlier turned filesystem to RAW, however i was able to recover data and format it back to NTFS using EaseUS Utilities.
Now, after a while, it went back to RAW, and whatever i did earlier, doesn't work anymore. I'm unable to format it either. Now when i connect it back to PC, it takes about 60+ seconds to show up as a drive in 'This PC'.
Here's what I tried and what it resulted into:
I have no idea what to do next. Is my HDD completely fried or is there any way to get it working ? I've already lost all data on it so that doesn't matter anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment