Our September Pixel Drop is here with an updated Pixel VIP widget, expanded chat Scam Detection, and more. by via News from Google
Laptop charging problems
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I'd like to get my paperweight gaming laptop up and running again. It's an ASUS G74Sx and needs a new DC jack as well as a charger.
A lot of the chargers I am seeing are over $50 which seems kind of steep, but maybe I'm just being unrealistic. I originally had a 150w charger but forums recommend going for a 180w, which I've not seen listed with compatibility for my laptop:
I'm also noticing a lot of these DC jacks turn out to be "fake" or not compatible. Here are a few of the ones I'm looking at:
The one on Amazon looks promising. Anything to be concerned about?
Any help finding what I need (and cheap) would be appreciated. Also I'm Canadian so I can't get much of anything from eBay.com (which has likely the best selection).
Submitted May 17, 2018 at 01:37PM by littlespedve https://ift.tt/2L4bT4F
Popular posts from this blog
Supporting 10 indie game studios in Latin America
NotebookLM is adding a new way to share your own notebooks publicly.
10 Web Stories, and what's great about them
Web Stories are a new content format on the web, so we’re all learning together what works and what doesn’t when it comes to creating them. To help web creators develop a sense of what makes a story great, we’re kicking off a series to share tips and ideas from high-quality Web Stories we’ve discovered in the wild. Watch the above episode of our YouTube series “Storytime” for this first batch of stories, read it as Web Story on your phone, or scroll on if you prefer reading. The tablet-friendly high adrenaline story Ford's Mustang Mach-E 1400 Prototype makes a Tesla look like a toy by INPUT Not only does this story turn it to 11 from the very start through smart use of video and a super streamlined font, it’s also a great example of a responsive story—that is, a story that works just as well on tablets and desktop as on mobile. The video-first completely bonkers jet set story Would You Try This Jet Suit? By Seeker Many of the best...
Comments
Post a Comment