Thursday 17 May 2018

HELP After installing Windows 10 Update 1803, none of my USB microphones work.

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I installed 1803 and everything seemed to work but today I tried to record some audio and I realiced that the microphone didnt pick any sound. I tried with the microphone on my webcam (also uses USB) and it didnt pick any audio too.

When i conect a microphone via jack it works, but audio recording via USB dont work.

Any help?

PD: Sorry for my bad English, it isnt my first language.

EDIT: OK I SOLVED IT, it was a problem with Privacy settings.

Microphone not detected anymore? Sound settings or features not working? Check Settings > Privacy Microphone and test if "Let apps use my microphone" resolves the issue.



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 07:21PM by Gondor56 https://ift.tt/2IpwvXC

No comments:

Post a Comment