September Pixel Drop: New Pixel VIP updates, Pixel Watch features, and more
Our September Pixel Drop is here with an updated Pixel VIP widget, expanded chat Scam Detection, and more. by via News from Google
Hi everyone.
Yesterday I installed 1803 and everything seemed to work but today I tried to record some audio and I realiced that the microphone didnt pick any sound. I tried with the microphone on my webcam (also uses USB) and it didnt pick any audio too.
When i conect a microphone via jack it works, but audio recording via USB dont work.
Any help?
PD: Sorry for my bad English, it isnt my first language.
EDIT: OK I SOLVED IT, it was a problem with Privacy settings.
Microphone not detected anymore? Sound settings or features not working? Check Settings > Privacy Microphone and test if "Let apps use my microphone" resolves the issue.
Comments
Post a Comment