Gemini helps me give a voice to students who cannot write.
Special education teachers use Google Gemini to generate visual guides and voice prompts, empowering non-writing students. Read the full story. by Eni Wulandari via News from Google
This issue is a bit different, so let me know if I should go somewhere else for help.
This button showed up a few days ago promoting the new appearance for Reddit. I like the way old Reddit looks and decided to ignore it, but the button is obscuring some of my subreddits.
I tried getting rid of it by clicking on the button and then opting out of the new look for Reddit, but it still remains there. It even shows up on other Reddit sites like beta.reddit and old.reddit, and it is getting on my nerves.
Any ideas on what to do to try and get rid of it? Any help is much appreciated.
Comments
Post a Comment