Thursday 17 May 2018

How do I get rid of the 'Visit New Reddit' button that appeared a few days ago on my subreddit bar? Image inside.

This issue is a bit different, so let me know if I should go somewhere else for help.

This button showed up a few days ago promoting the new appearance for Reddit. I like the way old Reddit looks and decided to ignore it, but the button is obscuring some of my subreddits.

I tried getting rid of it by clicking on the button and then opting out of the new look for Reddit, but it still remains there. It even shows up on other Reddit sites like beta.reddit and old.reddit, and it is getting on my nerves.

Any ideas on what to do to try and get rid of it? Any help is much appreciated.



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 10:41PM by leorlev https://ift.tt/2rOjDQk

No comments:

Post a Comment