Thursday 17 May 2018

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL netio.sys - problem persists even after multiple fixes

Hi everyone,

I've been having a BSOD of DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while trying to open Overwatch.

From BlueScreenViewer, the problem seems to be caused by driver NETIO.SYS and address NETIO.SYS+12f29.

I have used Driver Booster 5 to update all my drivers.

I've tried doing sfc scannow - it showed the AMD64\CNBJ2530.DPB as the problem. I repaired the problem using the image device, and now sfc scannow shows that there is no integrity problems. However, the problem persisted.

I tried to repair using chkdsk as well, and my drive was repaired but I'm still getting the same problem.

I have also run my antivirus software and no threats were found but the problem persisted.

I have also run Windows Update.

Anybody can help?



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 06:06PM by mrbeanny https://ift.tt/2ItDCtW

No comments:

Post a Comment