Friday 18 May 2018

How do I clone game display to 144hz monitor & 60hz projector - without losing FPS count

I have a lovely HP Omen 144Hz gaming monitor, that gives me great performance while gaming. I'd like to output the display simultaneously to my projector in my living room home theater set up. Right now I switch the connection from the monitor to the projector by physically switch from display port (the monitor) to HDMI (the projector) and unplugging whatever is not in use.

When gaming on the projector, I experience a noticeable performance drop - the FPS is locked at 60, because the refresh rate of the projector (a BENQ w1070). When using the 144hz HP Omen 25, I can get as high as 250 FPS.

I'd like to run both simultaneously, but without losing the refresh rate of the higher quality gaming monitor.

What is the best way to accomplish this? Also, should I be asking in another sub? Thanks, r/techsupport!



Submitted May 18, 2018 at 11:07PM by ralphhogaboom https://ift.tt/2rR7cU2

No comments:

Post a Comment