Rethink your strategy to drive sales this holiday season.
In this Ads Decoded episode, we share steps you can take now to drive sales and reach customers during the holiday season. by via News from Google
I am trying to install FreeHDBoot on a Maxtor 6Y120P harddrive, it is connected through IDE-to-USB to my laptop. It is powered by an AC Adapter that came with it, model# SY-002-5-12. Jumper is set to Master as well.
My problem is that the I can hear the drive spinning, but cannot see the drive in DiskMgmt, nor on WINHIIP(the tool for formatting to PS2 Boot drive).
What can I do to troubleshoot and pinpoint the cause of this issue?
edit: just tried using another harddrive to see if it could possibly be a cable issue, and this hard drive will also spin but not show up on disk mgmt(Albeit this is a MUCH older harddrive, Seagate ST351A/X lol.)
Comments
Post a Comment