Gemini helps me give a voice to students who cannot write.
Special education teachers use Google Gemini to generate visual guides and voice prompts, empowering non-writing students. Read the full story. by Eni Wulandari via News from Google
So usually I’m pretty good at removing viruses, but this one is proving to be a complete bitch. My svchost.exe has duplicated itself like 30 times, my browser opens up a scam page every few minutes, and when I came home my CPU usage was 100%, Memory 85% and over 70 tabs were opened. When I try to search for “virus removal” or something like it, my browser closes itself (happens in all them). Do I have a combination of malware from hell? My CPU usage is always 68% and a full scan from both Malwarebytes and Windows Defender couldn’t find anything. Please for the love of God help me.
Comments
Post a Comment